[stylist] {Spam?} New member, well old member returning

debby semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 01:56:05 UTC 2016

Hi Vejas and Tessa and all, there is a very legitimate reason, at this point why Bookshare cannot give -flete access !p in Canada. There is an agreement, but until the United States signs the WIPO Treaty this will continue to be a pro#m. The U.S. has specific copyright agreements about things being put in to braille or recorded, and until that treaty gets signed by the U.S. Bookshare reY has no choice. I do not know the status of that treaty. It would benefit us all, because we would also be able to get books from other countries. But as of now, we cannot get books produced in England, for instance. Take care,    Debby