[stylist] New member, well old member returning

Vejas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 02:40:48 UTC 2016

I'm surprised they don't even let you volunteer. I wonder if that's a legality thing as well?
I can't answer your questions about self-publishing or blogging, I typically write for myself and this list and maybe some writing friends as well. I find short stories easiest because then I can't get too overattached to a particular character or family, although I  have been slowly but hopefully one day surely writing about  the experience of 2 friends, Emma and Kelly, who attend a training center in Kansas based on the NFB training model, and who, despite being best friends, are as different as night and day.
Vejas