[stylist] {Spam?} New member, well old member returning

Joanne Alongi salongi712 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 6 02:51:49 UTC 2016

Welcome back. My novel that was published last year self published is on book share. I always try to donannanowrimo. I am working on my second novel. I like it you have a few ideas waiting for serious polishing. It was my goal to get to done this year but it looks like it will be one. I will take that. :-)

Shelley, Queen of Bells out!
See Trespasser my first published novel, 2015
Http://www.lulu.com/queenofbells712