[stylist] Is This a good Potential Story Idea?

Vejas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 22:34:44 UTC 2016

Hi All,
I have an idea for a story, but don't know  if, logistically, it is a good one.
My idea is to call it The Collected Text Conversations of main character, den't know who it will be yet. It would be the main character's conversations between family and show the different interactions that they have with friends. The point of it would be to see how this main character matures.
What I am concerned about, though, is that while my generation really does like reading these kinds of  books, there are conversations that guys have, such as with their girlfriends, that can be extremely intimate, so it could offend.
What do you think?
Vejas