[stylist] Is This a good Potential Story Idea?

Barbara HAMMEL poetlori8 at msn.com
Sun Oct 9 12:57:16 UTC 2016

Why are you worried about offending people? A story is a story. If you post it here, you ward that it's going to have that kind of content and if it gets published, in the little blurby thing you say the strong language or violence or suxual content or whatever you need to.
This sounds like you could even write it in diary form but if it's a boy, boys don't usually keep those things, do they?

Barbara Hammel