[stylist] {Spam?} Re: {Spam?} Research

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 21:08:59 UTC 2016

Google can be tricky, in my opinion. And there's literally millions of info
you can go through on Google, so it can be overwhelming and tedious at
times, at least for me. I must admit, I miss the days of going into a
library, looking up info in the card catalogue and finding books in the
stacks, grin.

Bridgit