[stylist] What are you Reading Right Now?

Jackie Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Thu Oct 13 15:25:03 UTC 2016

Vejas,
Nice thread.
I am reading "Sapiens" for the second time. I have bought several copies for
friends, and particularly for my two grandsons.
It is the story of mankind from the beginning, and has a comprehensive sweep
of developments in all eras of change: historic, knowledge, scientific,
biological, the eras-agricultural, industrial, etc.,   that have changed us
over many years. Its scope is immense. The study of this is like years of
education in culture, sociology, medicine, artificial intelligence,
economics, and a challenge to real thinking.
It will take about 17 hours to listen to it. A chunk of your time, but worth
it. It gives us a long view and a true perspective of our time on this
earth.
Jackie Lee

Time is the school in which we learn.
Time is the fire in which we burn.