[stylist] {Spam?} Re: {Spam?} Research

Tessa puppycat at tbaytel.net
Fri Oct 14 01:21:35 UTC 2016

Hi Chris,
Great ideas. Yes I know what you mean about it being easier on us then it
was 20 years ago. I used to buy old hard cover books at the Salvation army
thrift store and write my stories on their pages using slate and styless. I
switched to magazine paper later on but it's near unreadable now LOL.
I love my note taker as braille paper costs a fortune and takes up way too
much room, not to mention that I'm a terrible speller/grammarian and at
least this way I can correct after the fact without wasting paper.
Yes, sometimes you just have to look around ask questions, Oddly enough my
math teacher was a bomber pilot, not sure what he flew though.
My laptop is definitely antiquated and slow which makes some  pages take
forever to load. But I asked on facebook if anyone could tell me how to use
a satelite phone and someone sent me a link to a promotional video. Another
friend actually has one I'd like to get hands on, while a friend brought me
a pistol so I could see just what it felt like, heavier than I expected. So
you just never know what you can learn if you ask.
Tessa