[stylist] Another Question about Books: Losing Interest

Vejas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 18:42:12 UTC 2016

Hi,
Continuing our discussion on books, I seem to lose interest in certain books very easily. For example, yesterday I said I was reading a book called Smack about a teenage couple who run away, start taking drugs, etc. And it was very interesting. That was until this really weird younger couple whom I didn't like at all, took the teens away, insisting on a better life for them, showing them to steal, etc. This couple were just weird. I looked ahead in the book and they are very prominent throughout the rest of the book, and I just could not read it anymore. I can get far, far into a book and something happens in a book that makes me lose interest. Is it just me? In this life with so many things going on and so many other books, how do you stick with one?
Vejas