[stylist] Poem: Bridge It

Bill Outman woutman at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 15 14:33:37 UTC 2016

Good morning list.

I haven't posted in a while but I have a somewhat humorous poem about
iPhones I have for you to enjoy.

I came up with a few days ago after a discussion about the new widgets in
iOS 10.

Bill Outman

Bridge It

My iPhone has a brand new widget.

Difficulty learning it makes me feel like a midget.

This really makes me want to fidget.

I think to myself, "This problem, how can I bridge it?"

I ask Siri to make a call, saying every digit.

Who I mean to call is my writer friend Bridgit.

Instead she called a stranger named Gidget.

Oh, Siri, sometimes you are a real idjet.

---