[stylist] Short Piece, "Inner Rebellion"

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 14:26:55 UTC 2016

I don't know that I would constitute periodic freak-outs as rebellion
though. I think we all act-out at times, kids and adults alike, but I don't
think it has to be indicative of rebellious behavior. At least not extreme
rebellion. Doing one thing and thinking another is just human nature. I
can't tell you how many times I'm in conversation with family, and I
completely disagree with what they are saying, but I keep my opinions and
thoughts to myself because I know it will just create tension and arguments.
Then later, my opinions gush forth with my husband because I can't keep my
mouth shut any longer, LOL! So I think this is very common.

But I think Clive has potential as a character. And when you infuse real
bits and pieces of yourself in a character, you usually end up creating
fleshed-out, three-dimensional characters.

Bridgit