[stylist] Writers Division gathering Sunday, October 30 information

Joanne Alongi salongi712 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 18 04:02:06 UTC 2016

Greetings everyone! In two weeks it will be time for our monthly Division gathering by telephone. On October 30, Jackie Williams will be our guest presenter with some teamwork done by yours truly. She garners much respect from many on our list so I thought it would be a great idea to feature her on one of our gatherings. Jackie has had a total of forty poems published and eighty-six honorable mentions. Her writing experience along with her life is rich. As many of you know she just had a poem published that will be released in 2017. Come to our gathering and lern more about one of our very own list members.
The contact information for the gathering is below.
Sunday October 30. The phone number is (712)432-0460. The access code is 568839. The times are as follows: 8:00 PM eastern, 7:00 PM central, 6:00 PM mountain, and 5:00 PM pacific. The call will last aproximately one hour so those who get an early start on Monday morning will have time to get ready for their week. See you there!

Shelley, Queen of bells out!
Trespasser by Shelley Alongi (Hardcover) - Lulu
Trespasser by Shelley Alongi (Hardcover) - Lulu
]]

]]]]