[stylist] Web sites and blogs

Tessa puppycat at tbaytel.net
Fri Oct 21 13:12:42 UTC 2016

Hi,

I'm wondering how many people have web sites or blogs, what's the best places for them? What tech do you need to keep your web site up to date or write on your blog. And, what do you put on your web site or write on your blog. I very rarely post to facebook so have no idea what I might post in a blog. I think I can get someone to build me a web site which I'm told one needs for self promotion, but again what would I put there. I know I'm going to be just awful at self promotion LOL, I have a hard enough time write a short bio when my local group needs one.
So, anyone want to chime in with suggestions re self promotion.
Tessa