[stylist] Web sites and blogs

Sherry Gomes sherriola at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 13:53:16 UTC 2016

I have a blog/web site on word press. I post a lot of things on their.
Sometimes, book reviews, sometimes thoughts on various experiences or things
going on in the world, sometimes rants. I don't really post my writing up
there, in terms of original fiction, because I'm nervous about putting my
stuff on a blog that anyone can read and copy from. My fan fiction doesn't
count because it's obvious fan fiction and nobody could try to publish it.
lol. So, my blog is my place to write an almost journal I guess. I'd like to
have a separate site, but I don't know how to do the stuff necessary, don't
write HTML code, couldn't begin to know how to set up a newsletter or store
or link to other sites, that kind of thing. But someday, if I can afford to
hire someone to do it, that's what I'd like.