[stylist] Web sites and blogs

Atty attyrose at cox.net
Fri Oct 21 14:32:51 UTC 2016

If you go to http://www.blindwellness.com
You can have your own little health blog

The site is brand new and there are two of us blogging right now and one
more to join us soon. Ifyou email me at imaginingstuff at gmail.com I would be
glad to set you up with one.
It has different little areas to fill in but you can fill in what you want.
Sleep
Breakfast
Lunch
Supper
Snacks
Mood
Fun
Exercise
And an area you can write whatever you want. There are fields in the profile
to fill in as well.
I use drupal:
http://www.drupal.org
Very accessible.
Now on my wordpress site, some of their plugins are useable. I have
http://www.energeticsignatures.com on wordpress I think.

Now for servers, buying a spot I use Http://www.greengeeks.com
And
http://www.midphase.com
and to buy my domains I use
http://www.nameguard.com
However, with nameguard you have to rout the jaws to the pc cursor and hit
the left mouse to your name to open up the control panel. Though there is
probably a link to go directly to the control, I havent' checked that since
this worked for me.
Hope that helps and anyone who wants to fill in what they are eating how
much they are sleeping and notes about their lives, blindwellness.com is
great we can make forums as well, so, good luck and...
Write on,