[stylist] Does Anyone Write Daily as a Routine No Matter What's Going On?

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 22:34:23 UTC 2016

Hi all,
A friend of mine who likes to write  makes it a habit to do so daily.
I would really like to do this. I did not write much as an LCB student but have definitely done some more writing  in the past few months, although not as much as I would like to. The problem is that I don't always  know what I would want to write on a given day. For example, for a story I'm working on about 2 friends lives during and after spending time together in a training center, I may not have ideas every single day on what I want to happen. I would just like to know how these of you who write daily keep it up consistently despite writers block
Thanks,
Vejas