[stylist] Does Anyone Write Daily as a Routine No Matter What's Going On?

Miss Thea thearamsay at rogers.com
Mon Oct 24 22:49:44 UTC 2016

Hi, Vejas
I'd like to know this answer too.
I don't write every day, and I do have some health issues that prevent me
from being the lean, mean writing machine I'd like to be.
But I do find that when I start writing, the ideas come.
I don't know if you were around when I was workshopping my "Lucy and Lithe"
novel, but I haven't been writing in it for some time.
Then, my interest revived, I started writing, and re-thought the whole
concept, even changing the title.
Now it's going to be a  series. I think I'm working on the prequel.
It's now called "She's For Andorpha", at least that's my working title.
For now.
I also have borderline personality, and sometimes that gets in the way. But
it can also be useful, because when my interest revives, I write like a
house on fire.
Born completely blind, I lack the knowledge of color, landscape and other
sensory information important to readers. So, I've learned to write what I
know, and hope if my work reaches the editor stage, that I'll get someone
who can help me fill in the details.
Ok, I went way off topic. I don't write every day. I often feel I need a
break, due to health problems and writer's block.
But I'm very interested in what daily writers have to say.
Thea