[stylist] Bewildering stories

Jacobson, Shawn D Shawn.D.Jacobson at hud.gov
Wed Oct 26 14:39:06 UTC 2016

Writers

Recently, I submitted a story to "Bewildering Stories"; it just came back rejected.

At least with this publication, I actually got rejection feedback (more useful than the generic rejection letter I've received from elsewhere.

I found that I had to put on my big boy pants (and Kevlar shorts) before wading in to what was wrong with my story (I think everything was wrong with it), but at least I could figure out where I stood.

If anyone else is writing short SciFi, and wants some constructive criticism, than this is an outlet to try.

Shawn

http://www.bewilderingstories.com/submissions.html