[stylist] {Spam?} Re: What are you Reading Right Now?

Joanne Alongi salongi712 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 26 15:14:35 UTC 2016

Agreed sometimes the best way to get the story you want to read is to write it yourself. I have my idea for nano Raymo and so my goal over the next five days is to put the finishing touches on this draft so I can give it to my star team and then let it sit and work on something new. I have a great idea though it is not science-fiction it is some kind of comedy though not sure how it's going to work out. My writing is half seal the pants and half plan. I have a book signing on November 5 and after that I will get deep into the 55,000 word gold are usually make it about three weeks into November. Well, Siri says 55,000 but it's 50,000 though sometimes I get more than 50,000 words. Most of the time I do.

Shelley, Queen of bells out!
Trespasser by Shelley Alongi (Hardcover) - Lulu
Trespasser by Shelley Alongi (Hardcover) - Lulu
]]

]]]]