[stylist] Using Names of People You Know When Writing

Joanne Alongi salongi712 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 27 21:05:45 UTC 2016

You can't copyright a name. Use whatever name you like. If you use your own name is that a violation of copyright? There's nothing a copyright law that says they name is copy with your friend needs to do his research on her research. Trademarks yes names of people know. Now you might use names of people you know to give yourself ideas as your building characters but if I do that then I usually end up changing the name by the time the story is completely written but copyright and legal issues are not an issue.

Shelley, Queen of bells out!
Trespasser by Shelley Alongi (Hardcover) - Lulu
Trespasser by Shelley Alongi (Hardcover) - Lulu
]]

]]]]