[stylist] blind authors, was Does Anyone Write Daily as a Routine

debby semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 23:31:16 UTC 2016

Hi Tessa, I wouldn't like to be in cold water either. LOL. I have to admit that I'm not sure I would like being flown by a blind pilot, not yet anyway. But I'd probably have a blind doctor, depending on other things. Like bedside madner and all that. I'll try and find that book. The Doctor Will Not See You Now. Interesting title. LOL.    Debby