[stylist] Poem, "Where I'm From"

Barbara HAMMEL poetlori8 at msn.com
Mon Sep 12 17:31:04 UTC 2016

There are two things that I would say. One is I'd divide this into two stanzas — but maybe you did because you know how this loves to play with spacing of things. If you didn't, I'd divided it after blue.
The other is the word "cheap". I'd find a synonym for it that flows much nicer because all your other words are softer.

Barbara Hammel