[stylist] Follow Your Muse - new blog post today

Jackie Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Tue Aug 15 00:37:05 UTC 2017

Lynda,
I just finished your blog.
It surely hits some tender spots I have in terms of clutter, and listening to many other loud voices.
I was a little confused in the beginning thinking that they were the words of Louise Gluck, but I recognized you early on.
Your history is very intense in the amount and quality of your education, and the seriousness of purpose that you developed quite early in life.
I would say that in some ways it prepared you for that big step into the wilderness of blindness, and making it all fit together in one of your artistic patterns.
I am so privileged to know you and your work, and to be able to have the benefit of the guiding principles you have developed and shared with all of us.

Jackie Lee

Time is the school in which we learn.
Time is the fire in which we burn.
Delmore Schwartz