[stylist] Reading IBook on iPhone#6

Bill Outman woutman at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 22 21:46:20 UTC 2017

I am wondering lots of things about iBooks myself, like if it will still
work on a 5S, and if these are books you purchase and how to do that.

I know there is a list called viphone on Google Groups I am on where we can
ask such questions, though I don't recall at this moment exactly where to
send the email to subscribe to it.

Bill Outman