[stylist] Kendra's Eclipse Story

David Russell david.sonofhashem at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 14:23:59 UTC 2017

Hi Kendra and Others,

I enjoyed your telling of your experience of the Total Eclipse this
past Monday. Mine was spent indoors in the lower midwest USA, where we
only had a partial eclipse.

You're right, the feed from NASA was something to be desired. I could
only get it on Youtube and it would stay accessible for 20 minutes and
then quit. In the past, I used to listen to Slooh, but could not bring
up their audio feed. I did find something audio from Time.com. It was
novice but in away refreshing and good to hear real live human beings
instead of polished journalists have at it.

I did hear words like "majestic" and the comparison of the "moon
taking a bite" out of the sun.

It did beat the critical and hate news we have been privy to for
several days. People had something kind of supernatural to consider
for a little while. I assume you are in the western US given your
reference to time and secondarily station call letters, KGW.

Happy writing and enjoy plenty more sunshine!

--
David Russell
david.sonofhashem at gmail.com
"chilah phanim" Make G-d smile!