[stylist] Kendra's Eclipse Story

Kendra Schaber redwing731 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 18:40:25 UTC 2017

Hi all!
I live in Salem, Oregon which happened to be right smack dab in the path of totallity. The streem that I picked up was done by news reporters but they also talked to their fellow eclipse watchers who were average every day joes. One of them had her daughter with her. The daughter was an 8 year old kid who gave the funny discription of the E Mo G eating another E Mo G shortly after first contact. I have heard of the moon taking a bite out of the sun many times. KGW news is a local news station based out of Portland, Oregon. They have an app which was the streem I used during the eclipse.

Blessed be!!!
Kendra Schaber
National Federation of the Blind
"When the student is ready, the teacher will appear" Author Unknown

 Sent From My GMail EMail account On My IPhone SE. Typed to you with my Keys To Go blue tooth Keyboard, the only keyboard I know to work with an IPhone SE.