[stylist] Centre for Media & Celebrity Studies - NYC Media Panels (August 30-September 1)

Dr Samita Nandy samitanandy at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 19:56:52 UTC 2017

We are pleased to announce that Nafsika Antypas from A & E Television
Networks, Mary Murphy from NY Mag, Esquire & TV Guide magazines, NBC.com
journalist Jere Hester, and Megan Garber from *The Atlantic *are joining
our Centre for Media and Celebrity Studies (CMCS) & CUNY conference on
scholars becoming media critics.

Jere Hester will have a panel discussion with Mary Murphy during our op-ed
workshop at 5 pm on August 31st.

We will also have a special Q & A with Nafsika Antypas at 5 pm on September
1.

Fore more information, read and share the 51st edition of CMCS newsletter
here: *bit.ly/2vmuMrl <http://bit.ly/2vmuMrl> *

--

*Dr Samita Nandy*Director, Centre for Media and Celebrity Studies (CMCS) &
Co-Producer, *Celebrity Chat*