[stylist] Question about Indeed.com

David Russell david.sonofhashem at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 20:45:32 UTC 2017

Hi All,

I know Bridgit sort of weighed in on this topic of Indeed.com as a job
prospect for freelancers.
I just changed my criteria with Indeed.com to freelance health writer.
It was book reviewer for some time. I had to unsubscribe and
re-subscribe entering a new password. My info evidently is on record,
because I got the email notice about my password being changed.
Can I assume my resume is still on file?

I did receive occasional email job alerts but anticipate perhaps a
greater frequency with the new choice, time of course will tell.

I indicated the US as my geographic location for jobs, entry level and
part time. I'm in it more for spending money at this juncture of life.

Have any of you combed the resources of indeed.com for work and been successful?

--
David Russell
david.sonofhashem at gmail.com
"chilah phanim" Make G-d smile!