[stylist] Fw: Short Story, "I Know You Will Always Run Back to Me"

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 20:07:38 UTC 2017

Thanks so much guys for your comments.
Chris, I have been writing about the family pretty extensively but the  characters are a younger age, so  I set this in the future. His wife is her stepmother, but I agree she already  know, and that the hemorhoid would be a better idea.
I had never heard of the "easy on the exclamation marks" expression before, but I know what you mean. I was trying to have the woman use them a lot in her story, to express emotion, but I did overdo it.
And that's a good point about the omnipotent point of view. Yeah essentially it is his story.
Robert, I like your idea of Tom leaving her for Brad. I as thinking more along the lines of that he was buying them for another woman, but that sounds interesting.
Vejas