[stylist] Jackie Lee - bouncing E-mails

llambert at zoominternet.net llambert at zoominternet.net
Sat Dec 16 22:19:51 UTC 2017

Jackie, I am getting your E-mails but my 3 responses have all  bounced back.
Your server will not accept messages from mine, it sates. What to do? My
response to you is YES, for everything you asked me. I need your mailing
address and I will send the3 books to you. I am so delighted with your news.
Lynda

Author of Concerti: Psalms for the Pilgrimage,Available on Amazon.com

Author of Walking by Inner Vision: Stories & Poems (go to Author's Page to
order this book)

Website & Blog: :  <http://www.lyndalambert.com/> www.lyndalambert.com

Author's Page:  <http://www.dldbooks.com/lyndalambert/>
http://www.dldbooks.com/lyndalambert/

And God said, "Let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens to separate
the day from the night. And let them be for signs and for seasons, and for
days and years. Genesis 1:14 (NES)