[stylist] Release of brave pilot my second book

Shelley Alongi alongi.shelley at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 21:00:17 UTC 2017

Hello crew,
Today I am happy to let you know of the release of my second book  Brave  Pilot.  You can purchase this and my first novel  Trespasser on the website listed in my signature. Both books are available in paperback and e-book. Trespasser is also available in hardcover format. We are working on the CD version of trespasser. The e-books are going through distribution management for other e-book sellers. They are currently available on Lulu. Now, it is on do the third novel. The to release two novels. This has been a short update. Pearl and Brandy approve of this message. Have a great day and keep dreaming. :-)

Shelley, Queen of bells out!
 Purchase my ebooks and paperbacks including Trespasser and Brave Pilot t
Http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Queenofbells712