[stylist] Release of brave pilot my second book

Jackie Williams jackieleepoet at cox.net
Mon Jan 9 17:30:59 UTC 2017

Shelly,
What a fantastic start to a new year. You are an inspiration to all of us.
And already you are starting a third book. Do you do your own marketing? If
so, what are the steps?
I can't say "Good Luck" to you, for I think luck has had little to do with
it! Hard work and perseverance, I would guess.

Jackie Lee

Time is the school in which we learn.
Time is the fire in which we burn.
Delmore Schwartz