[stylist] Intro and Question Self-Publishing?

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 22:58:08 UTC 2017

David,

Welcome to Stylist. We are an online community of blind writers. Some write
for pleasure, some write for a living. We have fiction writers, nonfiction
writers, technical writers, poets, PR writers, etc. Discussions range on a
variety of topics relating to blindness. And sometimes, we share our writing
for feedback.

I have not self-published , and cannot answer your question, but several
members have self-published and can likely provide answers. Keep in mind,
the NFB national convention is happening, and many Stylist members are at
convention, so it may take a few days to hear responses.

Welcome, again. Looking forward to getting to know you on Stylist.

Bridgit