[stylist] Intro and Question Self-Publishing?

Shelley Alongi alongi.shelley at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 00:42:54 UTC 2017

Hello David, high self publish. I have not used smash words yet. I am somewhat familiar with and the DA but haven't tried it using any self publishing websites. Right now, I am self published on the lulu.com and also I have my books on iBooks using draft to digital who produced  The electronic copies of my books. My books are on iBooks, kobo, page foundry and ink Tara. I use a team of people to help reduce my books I do the writing and editing they do the layout and publishing to the websites. To date, that is my experience with self publishing. I have two self published novels and I am working on a third to be released in January 2018. Self publishing is kind of a changing industry so there is always something new coming out. I hope someday we will get more accessible publishing opportunities. I think we should probably speak up for that because it is an important part of our work. Keep on improving your work it is basically up to a self-motivated individual to self publish because no one is really looking over your shoulder unless you go with something like Amazon who asks you to get book reviews. I recently gave away five copies of my book that was published this year through a site called good reads.com. They will help you market your book and they can provide links but in terms of self publishing that is up to us. Good luck. Let me know if you have any questions. I can't answer questions about layout because I let someone else handle that for me.

Shelley, Queen of bells out!
 Purchase my ebooks and paperbacks including Trespasser and Brave Pilot t
Http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Queenofbells712