[stylist] Follow-up to Self-Publishing

David Russell david.sonofhashem at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 13:07:48 UTC 2017

Hello List Members,

I want to thank Bridgit and Shelley for their respective replies to my
post and welcome to the list!

Unless there are an abundance of assurances that can be provided that
the accessibility on Smashwords is straightforward for self publishing
from start to finish, I will probably out-source this. I am encouraged
with Shelley's solution to do the hard work of producing a quality
read, and given the status of the business, having others do the
physical publishing of the same.

Currently, I am working on compiling short stories to publish in 2019,
and perhaps will then be ready to handle the actual publishing. I hope
this topic does generate more discussion at your convenience.
Bridgit mentioned membership runs the writing gamit in terms of genre
representation. I wonder if anyone here is working part time for
Upwork?
I am with another similar content service but looking for "greener
grass." I had looked into BlogMut some time ago but found their
template hard to navigate. Meantime, Thanks!

--
David Russell
david.sonofhashem at gmail.com