[stylist] Self Publishing

David Russell david.sonofhashem at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 01:15:40 UTC 2017

Hello Sarah and others,

Thank you for your response to my topic about self publishing and
doing this yourself or with sighted assistance. Since you mentioned
leaving cover design and such to a local printer, this brings up one
other interesting issue: cover art work. Obviously, being totally
blind you have to have some alternative means for selecting that for
your novels. For my forthcoming anthology, I am using someone's
homemade image for an e-book, and know there are other options one can
utilize within certain parameters if going online. How do you handle
the selection of cover art?
Cheers,

--
David Russell