[stylist] Self Publishing

Shelley Alongi alongi.shelley at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 03:24:28 UTC 2017

Unless I have a specific design that I want I let my other team member choose the artwork for the covers so far. He's familiar with the subjects I've written about so I let him go online and look for something. He's done a great job so far people really like the covers. We usually  online that are general pictures in the public domain or clipart and then enhance them. One time we put a picture of me on the back so that was easy. I deal with the writing I let someone else do with the selection of the art. So far so good.

Shelley, Queen of bells out!
 Purchase my ebooks and paperbacks including Trespasser and Brave Pilot t
Http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Queenofbells712