[stylist] 4 Steps to Finding Your Ideal Writing Voice

Shelley Alongi alongi.shelley at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 23:50:37 UTC 2017

This is a great article. I use some of these techniques and didn't even know that I did that. When I'm writing a scene or writing a first draft are usually just don't worry about how it looks on paper and how it sounds I just write it and then I go back later and fix it and when I do that the writing  comes out more naturally.

Shelley, Queen of bells out!
 Purchase my ebooks and paperbacks including Trespasser and Brave Pilot t
Http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Queenofbells712