[stylist] Names and Editing

Shelley Alongi alongi.shelley at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 14:34:56 UTC 2017

I have a team that helps me put things together. I do the writing of coarse and edit that more than once before I send it off. I have two people I work with and they both edit for me. I also have someone that helps upload the files. We do have a system of payment worked out kind of informal but I do have a name of someone who will do it for discounted rates if I need one to do that. So far I haven't needed to formally hire anyone. I produce one novel a year I'd like to take my time. So far this arrangement has worked for me.

Shelley, Queen of bells out!
 Purchase my ebooks and paperbacks including Trespasser and Brave Pilot t
Http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Queenofbells712