[stylist] Names and Editing

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 03:32:14 UTC 2017

David,

No worries on calling me Judy, grin.

As for editors, I have a list of writer friends who have editing experience
that I turn to to comb through a manuscript.

As editor myself, it varies on the length of work. I communicate as need be
depending on how many rewrites are needed. I like to work within a deadline,
so I do my best to stick with it, and I expect the writer to as well.

Bridgit