[stylist] Names, Editing and List Ideas

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Fri Jul 21 23:23:44 UTC 2017

David,
I use adaptive technologies for my writing and art making.
My vision level is labeled, "Profound sight loss" on the low vision scale.
I see only shadows of things if they are near enough to me. But with
adaptive technology, such as the Acrobat CCTV, I can blow things up to read
a small area of  text on a page - so I use a screen reader to do my reading
for me. I am getting a DaVinci machine shortly - it has arrived and will be
delivered soon.
Best wishes on your book adventures.
L y n d a