[stylist] Bipolar Astronaut, Parts 1 and 2

Tessa puppycat at tbaytel.net
Sat Jul 29 10:40:30 UTC 2017

Interesting, I love sci fi. I do have a few thoughts, I think you need to ramp up the sci fi aspect of things more, as it sits at the moment this story could be occurring today in any hospital, presumably if we've got a medical facility stationed on or in orbit around Jupiter then we'd also have the tech to do away with needles and pills, you need something more sci fi more direct something like perhaps patches on the scalp to direct medication to exactly where it is needed. what about the gravity of the station, is it earth normal or something else and how does that effect the patient. What about jupiter itself seeing it through the port, how does that make him feel, depressed, elated?
you might want to explain what or how the cycler works, I'm unclear about the chicken dinner first there's roast beef at the med bay then mention of a chicken dinner, is this a memory or does it take a length of time for the cycler to get them from the medbay to the jupiter facility and so Byte has time to make food. And what about the food itself, chicken and roast beef seem like quite sofisticated foods for space is the food real or reconstituted out of animal and vegetable proteins, or worse yet made from flavoured yeast pellets. I like the comment about the fake eggs.
This is interesting and a unique look at sci fi from a probably mostly untouched aspect, keep up the good work.
Tessa