[stylist] How is Everyone Doing?

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 23:18:53 UTC 2017

Hi All,
I don't think I've posted in a few months, but just wanted to
know how everyone's doing.  Traffic on this list seems to be
fairly light.
I just finished my first year of college.  I have still been
writing a fair amount (but nothing short enough to post on
Stylist-it's a longer-term project).  I've also started reading
an English author named Nick Hornby, who is a New York Times
bestselling author (for these of you who are familiar with him,
I've read A Long Way Down, An Education and am now in the middle
of How to Be Good).
 Anyway, hope everyone is well.
Vejas