[stylist] A Very Special House

Miss Thea thearamsay at rogers.com
Sat Jun 17 19:36:46 UTC 2017

Hi, Phyllis.
A friend gave me 3 steps regarding publishing my novella.
He suggests I get an editor to help me correct and format my story.
He mentioned this would be necessary for SmashWords and Kindle.
I'm not really in any position to pay for help at the moment as I'm paying
market rent, not subsidized, and I'm only on Ontario disability support.
Once I get into a subsidized unit, depending on how much I get from
Disability support there, then I can start paying off my credit card.
Do you have any suggestions on how to get help for editing, formatting, and
book cover illustration?
Thea