[stylist] A Very Special House

P. Campbell pcampbell16 at verizon.net
Sat Jun 17 20:21:52 UTC 2017

I could never afford an editor. I did my best to proof my material. You
will need your material formatted properly for Smashwords, and you will
have to have a properly done cover. Someone on the list might be willing
to help you with proofreading. I regret that I'm tied up with work and
medical appointments to do more than advise. How skilled are you at the
computer? Do you have any money to spare. I think I got my last cover
and format for something over a hundred dollars, but there's someone I
got earlier who charged less, and she did a good job for me. Trust me, I
understand about being short of money, and wish I could help more. I
will try to advise you, and if I can think of any other help I can give
you, I'll let you know. Meanwhile, please keep in touch.

Phyllis