[stylist] Fwd: Advanced Fiction Writing E-zine

alongi.shelley at gmail.com alongi.shelley at gmail.com
Sat Jun 24 03:35:09 UTC 2017

Hello  Crew

I have been thinking about sharing this with you as a resource. One of the editing Partners on my book production team shared this with me about a year ago and I found it personally useful. I subscribed to the ezine shortly after she introduced it to me. Give this a look see and discover for yourself how you can use it as a resource. Enjoy. :-)

Shelley, Queen of Bells Out!

See Trespasser, my first published novel at lulu.com
http://www.lulu.com/Queenofbells712

Begin forwarded message: