[stylist] Happy Summer

Lynda Lambert llambert at zoominternet.net
Tue Jun 27 19:52:22 UTC 2017

Hi Eve,
I am receiving "congrats" from several folks but I have no idea what work
won the 2nd place in Poetry.
The people who have told me, just remembered my name but did nto know what
poe it is.
OH, Honorable Leader, can you enlighten me?
Whatever it is, I am grateful and give thanks for this recognition.
Congrats to all who won and all who entered. I am anxious to learn what
everyone won in in what categories.
Will it be posted anytime soon?

Lynda Lambert