[stylist] Firefox Issues Update?

David Russell david.sonofhashem at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 19:36:18 UTC 2017

Hello Stylist Members,

For those of us who use Mozilla Firefox, if you received or receive
the new update, you may find it difficult to search websites or
navigate email. This happened to me earlier today, and after a few
hours of grapling with it, I did a system restore and am happily back
in my former version of Mozilla. I don't know for how long though.

I use NVDA, and on the NVDA forum, this is a somewhat hot topic.

Other than Internet Explorer, some blind users seem to like Webie or
Edge browsers. I don't know their reasons. How are you coping with the
browser issues in this current era?

--
David Russell
david.sonofhashem at gmail.com