[stylist] Call for winter issue submission

Shelley Alongi alongi.shelley at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 21:43:55 UTC 2017

Call for Submissions to Slate and Style

We invite your submissions to Slate and Style for the winter issue. Deadline for submissions is November 30. Do you need ideas? How about your holiday-themed short stories, poems, memoirs, or book reviews. If you just have an idea you're wanting to share with us, a step on a writing journey please share it with us. I will post the guidelines below. Remember to check and double check your work for punctuation, grammar, and clarity. If there is an overwhelming amount of work it will be considered for other issues. Get your Writing Thinking Caps On! Send all submissions for now to queenofbells at outlook.com Enjoy. We look forward to reading your work.

Length requirements are: articles, 1500 words or less, fiction and memoir/personal essay, 4000 words or less, book reviews, 1000 words or less, poetry, 36 lines or less.

Happy Writing!

Shelley, Queen of bells out!
 Purchase my ebooks and paperbacks including Trespasser and Brave Pilot t
Http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Queenofbells712