[stylist] Writing Prompts

Shelley Alongi alongi.shelley at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 17:17:16 UTC 2017

Writing Prompts.
Dear Listers,
Here is an idea from your Slate and Style editor for anew section. Writing prompts. I know that there was someone on the list that wanted to write some for the list. Think it over and email me off list to submit an idea for writing prompts. Maybe your idea will result in a contest-winning entry and submissions for Slate and Style. Enjoy!
Submitting ideas for writing prompts may also offer people some subjects to write about and ways to write about them. You never know where this may lead. Let's be brave.

Shelley, Queen of bells out!
 Purchase my ebooks and paperbacks including Trespasser and Brave Pilot t
Http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/Queenofbells712